Tackling the Garage? Redecorating? Moving?
There are lots of reasons for wanting to donate items and we really appreciate your thinking of us!!
Before you load up the car and head to ZABS Place, here are some things you may be wondering:
What can I donate?
Before we give you a list, please remember that we accept “Consignment Quality” items which simply means you would buy it again in its current condition.
So here goes:
- Clothing & Shoes ~ Kids / Ladies / Mens
Purses & Hats
Books, CDs, & DVDs
Toys & Games (with all the pieces)
Electronics (tested, working, and with all the pieces)
Are there things you DON'T accept?
Thanks for checking! Yes, at this time we can’t accept:
- Used: Undergarments / Socks / Adult Pajamas / Mattresses
- Broken: Toys / Games / Electronics / Furniture
- Expired Baby Gear (please check date)
Golf Clubs & Bags
- Electronics older than 5 years (unless vintage – not sure? Please check with us.)
- Light Fixtures that Require Installation
Untestable Electronics (missing components necessary for testing)
Books on CD
Textbooks & Encyclopedias
- Men’s Suits
- Prom and Wedding Dresses
- Armoires / China Cabinets
- Building Materials
Cornice Boards and Valances
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
Is there anything specific you need?
Wow! Thanks for asking.
We try and update this list often, so feel free to check back:
- Kids Clothing & Shoes
- Ladies Shoes
- Wall Art
- Home Decor
- Toys & Games (with all the pieces)
When & where can I bring donations?
Two great questions we hear a lot.
We accept donations by appointment only. You can schedule a convenient time right here.
Our donation drop-off door is at 109 Cotton Gin Alley. To get there, you can turn onto Cotton Gin Alley and then into the Farmer’s Market driveway.
Ring the bell on the orange door and someone will be there to help you.
What's the strangest thing ever donated?
Wait for it…. A Dozen Eggs!? (we’d love to know what they put in their fridge instead!)